Honeycomb Waveguide Panel Features:
- Designed to meet specific shielding, airflow, and mounting requirements.
- Available in Aluminum, Steel, Brass and Stainless Steel to meet specific attenuation and environmental requirements of MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD 810.
- High permeability steel honeycomb available for magnetic (H-Field) shielding to 60 dB attenuation levels. (>80 dB attenuation using 1 in. thick tin plated steel honeycomb).
- Standard and custom sizes and mounting configurations available.
- An EMI/RFI gasket is always supplied as an integral part of the honeycomb vent panel assembly.
- Mounting via frame thru-holes or captive fasteners.
- Metal honeycomb core provides shielding to electromagnetic waves, facilitating waveguide beyond cuttoff.
For more information on
EMI/RFI Honeycomb Waveguide Panels,
fill out the form or call us at 877-625-6033