Honeycomb Waveguide Panels special design lets air flow into and out of an EMI/RFI shielded enclosure. This feature allows for the cooling of electronics as well as air circulation for manned military shelters as well as electronic boxes and cabinets.
Honeycomb Waveguide Panel Features:
- Designed to meet specific shielding, airflow, and mounting requirements.
- Available in Aluminum, Steel, Brass and Stainless Steel to meet specific attenuation and environmental requirements of MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD 810.
- High permeability steel honeycomb available for magnetic (H-Field) shielding to 60 dB attenuation levels. (>80 dB attenuation using 1 in. thick tin plated steel honeycomb).
- Standard and custom sizes and mounting configurations available.
An EMI/RFI gasket is always supplied as an integral part of the honeycomb vent panel assembly.
- Mounting via frame thru-holes or captive fasteners.
- Metal honeycomb core provides shielding to electromagnetic waves, facilitating waveguide beyond cuttoff.