MAJR Products Corporation carries a wide variety of products to enable the military, power and civilian industries, and their systems, protection from IEMI by helping turn these systems into a functioning “Faraday Cage”, for HEMP Shielding and IEMI Shielding of susceptible electronic and electrical systems. Our line takes into account all vulnerable points which act as an antenna of electromagnetic energy, and for which there needs to be EMP Shielding, such as:
- HVAC Systems
- Power & Signal Panels
- Door & Panel Hinges, Latches & Brackets
- Floor Drains
- Structure Seams & ISO Intermodal Container Brackets
- Antenna Mounts
- Cable & Connector Panels
- Structural Bolts
* Commercial shielded facilities and enclosures usually have lower HEMP shielding and IEMI shielding requirements than does the military. An exhaustive and informative tech specification bulletin for commercial applications is IEC TS 61000-5-10, and can be purchased from ANSI.
EMP Shielding Products Summary
- EMI Shielding Gaskets and Tapes
MAJR Products offers a variety of EMI gaskets and tapes, including EMI shielding tape, EMI knitted wire mesh gaskets, strip gaskets, Multicon gaskets, cut, and O-ring gaskets in many materials and configurations.
Each offers unique solutions for the attenuation of electromagnetic interference and radio frequency waves.
- EMI Shielded Ventilation Panels
MAJR Products offers EMI Shielded Honeycomb Ventilation Panels, EMI Shielded Air Filtration Panels, Honeycomb Waveguides and EMI Shielded Fan Ventilation Panels for standard fan sizes for the electronics industry. MAJR has excellent in-house metal working capabilities, as well as capacity.
Our rigid panels provides a stable method of mounting while providing air flow, dust and particle filtration while attenuating EMI/RFI.
- EMI Shielded Windows and Conductive Coatings
MAJR Products EMI windows provide excellent EMI shielding while providing superior light transmission and clarity. Options include hardness and anti-glare coatings.
Conductive coatings from MAJR offer a quick and easy solution for hardening plastic enclosures and offer superior EMI shielding while suppressing electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Board Level Shielding & Thermal Management Materials
MAJR Products Board Level Shields that are manufactured to meet each customer’s specific requirements. Our experience enables MAJR design assistance allowing customers to get the product they need at a cost effective price.
MAJR’s Thermal series offers solutions to our customer’s thermal management needs. Features include excellent heat conductivity, high compressibility, and outstanding dielectric properties.
- RF Absorber & Ferrite Materials
MAJR Products RF Absorber materials offer the perfect solution for GPS, antennas, radar, and board level applications. Our new MAJRabsorber™ offers incredible EMI attenuation across a wide range of frequencies up to 40GHz.
Ferrites from MAJR are available in a wide variety of configurations and are ideal for military and commercial applications. We offer solutions for both flat and round cables as well as torrodial cores and chip beads.
MAJR Products Corporation
A veteran owned small business (VOSB) and ISO 9001 certified since 2005, we have been an internationally recognized manufacturer of Electromagnetic Interference/Radio Frequency Interference (EMI/RFI) shielding products to some of the largest defense contractors for nearly 25 years.
Whether through EMC consulting services, customization to your needs and specifications, or with the many EMP shielding products we provide, we stand with you to bring products from design concept, through testing compliance and on to full production for the military, telecommunications, IT/computing and consumer, industrial, instrumentation and medical electronics industries.
The Danger Presents the Need for EMP Shielding
HEMP is defined as an instantaneous, intense energy field (such as from a high-altitude nuclear explosion) which has the potential to overload and disrupt all electrical systems and tech microcircuits from great distances. IEMI, on the other hand, is the intentional malicious generation of electromagnetic energy from closer ranges. It is much like an intense solar storm generated from the back of a van in your parking lot and aimed at damaging and disrupting vital pockets of your community systems such as banking, data storage, healthcare and portions of the power and communication grids.
The reason an IEMI event is so dangerous, even though it is smaller in nature, is two-fold:
- Our dependence on computer and electronic monitoring and control systems has grown rapidly in the past two decades to the point that a single, local attack would not only have devastating consequences for the system targeted but, because systems are so interdependent, the ripple effect could be widespread.
- It is ridiculously easy to learn how to build and rapidly construct a small generator which can fit in a transport van or truck, making criminal detection difficult but damage easy to carry out.
Shield your systems with MAJR Products!