- EMI/RFI Products
- Shielding Gaskets and Tapes
- EMI Grounding Washers
- Shielded Ventilation Panels
- Conductive Silicone
- EMI Shielded Windows
- Board Level Shields
- Thermal Management Materials
- Absorber Materials
Metallized Fabric Gaskets are designed to meet the higher frequency requirements for present and future EMI/RFI performance standards for electronic enclosures.
Metallized Fabric Gaskets are available in a variety of profiles, including Asymmetrical, C-Fold, P, and D shapes. Customized profiles and fabricated die-cut parts including I/O shielding for Mil and D-Sub connectors can be manufactured to meet specific requirements with no (or minimal) set-up cost. Metallized Fabric materials availability includes nickel-over-copper fabric. Both a pressure-sensitive adhesive and a conductive adhesive for smaller profiles are available.
- High EMI/RFI Attenuation Levels
- Resilient Gasketing Material
- Fabricated/Die-Cut Parts
- Customized Profiles
- UL 94 VO Fire-Retardant Foam Materials
* For copper replace x with 3
*other custom shaped gaskets can be made per request.
Gasket Testing to Mil – DTL – 83528
Standard Fabrics Available
- Surface resistivity of .05 ohms; abrasion resistance cycle of 1,000,000 cycles.
- Per Mil – DTL – 83528 shielding performance of 95 dB average in frequencies of 20 MHz to 5 GHz, with compression of 50% on a 1/4” x 1/4” gasket.