The Six Benefits of the MAJRabsorber™ You Must Know to Appreciate
MAJRabsorber™ is not just another entry into the absorber material marketplace. It is truly the next generation in RF absorbers.
- Different than any other product on the market, the physical configuration of our our RF absorber material incorporates the flexible conductive layer in between layers of non-conductive material layers. Because of this…
- You can place it between circuit boards, creating improved circuit crosstalk immunity but, being non-conductive, the RF absorber material will not short out electronic components.
- The base RF absorber material exhibits higher EMI/RFI attenuation than others on the market that we have tested in the same thickness.
- Making it even more effective, the flexible center conductive layer provides an electromagnetically reflective surface that reflects EMI/RFI energy back through the RF absorber material.
- This absorber material is very tear resistant because of the flexible center conductive layer. This makes it easier to handle during production and more robust overtime.
- It very cost competitive because MAJRabsorber™ can be produced in roll form.
MAJRabsorber™ works well under extreme temperature conditions and is non-conductive, corrosion resistant, highly resistive and can come with no pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) or with PSA on one or both sides.
Be sure and download a Data Sheet for MAJRabsorber™ to see more details about this product that is sure to become the new standard for microwave absorption – only from MAJR!