MAJR Products Corporation carries a wide variety of products to enable the military, power and civilian industries, and their systems, protection from IEMI by helping turn these systems into a functioning “Faraday Cage”, for HEMP Shielding and IEMI Shielding of susceptible electronic and electrical systems. Our line takes into account all vulnerable points which act as an antenna of electromagnetic energy, and for which there needs to be EMP Shielding, such as:
- HVAC Systems
- Power & Signal Panels
- Door & Panel Hinges, Latches & Brackets
- Floor Drains
- Structure Seams & ISO Intermodal Container Brackets
- Antenna Mounts
- Cable & Connector Panels
- Structural Bolts
* Commercial shielded facilities and enclosures usually have lower HEMP shielding and IEMI shielding requirements than does the military. An exhaustive and informative tech specification bulletin for commercial applications is IEC TS 61000-5-10, and can be purchased from ANSI.
EMP Shielding Products Summary
- EMI Shielding Gaskets and Tapes
Multiple gaskets and tapes, including O-rings in a multitude of materials and configurations; each with attributes for specific environments and applications with unique possiblities for the attenuation of EMP.
EMI Grounding Washers
Manufactured from knitted wire mesh and formed into a resilient metal washer by compressing the material in a close-tolerance forming die. They can be supplied in various diameters and thicknesses.
- EMI Shielded Ventilation Panels
MAJR Products offers Honeycomb Ventilation, Shielded Air Filtration, Honeycomb Waveguides and Shielded Fan Ventilation Panels in common and custom sizes with gasketing which attenuate EMI threats.
- EMI Shielded Windows
Many solutions for many industries based on requirements for electromagnetic shielding, light transmission, hardness, anti-glare and more across a number of substrates built from your print or other specifications.
These gaskets, made of Beryllium Copper, are ideal for repeated opening and closing when high attenuation performance and mechanical strength is required, and provide shielding effectiveness over a broad frequency range.
- Connector Gaskets
Gaskets for connectors made of elastomer and metal options for various environments and mating surfaces in hundreds of different sizes are now available online! Consult us for the most galvanically compatible option.
MAJR Products Corporation
A veteran owned small business (VOSB) and ISO 9001 certified since 2005, we have been an internationally recognized manufacturer of Electromagnetic Interference/Radio Frequency Interference (EMI/RFI) shielding products to some of the largest defense contractors for nearly 25 years.
Whether through EMC consulting services, customization to your needs and specifications, or with the many EMP shielding products we provide, we stand with you to bring products from design concept, through testing compliance and on to full production for the military, telecommunications, IT/computing and consumer, industrial, instrumentation and medical electronics industries.
The Danger Presents the Need for EMP Shielding
HEMP is defined as an instantaneous, intense energy field (such as from a high-altitude nuclear explosion) which has the potential to overload and disrupt all electrical systems and tech microcircuits from great distances. IEMI, on the other hand, is the intentional malicious generation of electromagnetic energy from closer ranges. It is much like an intense solar storm generated from the back of a van in your parking lot and aimed at damaging and disrupting vital pockets of your community systems such as banking, data storage, healthcare and portions of the power and communication grids.
The reason an IEMI event is so dangerous, even though it is smaller in nature, is two-fold:
- Our dependence on computer and electronic monitoring and control systems has grown rapidly in the past two decades to the point that a single, local attack would not only have devastating consequences for the system targeted but, because systems are so interdependent, the ripple effect could be widespread.
- It is ridiculously easy to learn how to build and rapidly construct a small generator which can fit in a transport van or truck, making criminal detection difficult but damage easy to carry out.
Shield your systems with MAJR Products!
For more information on
fill out our form or call us at 877-625-7776